We are looking for caring people to join our team of support workers to work in the community. We care for Service Users and their needs in their own home. To share with other staff in meeting the personal care needs of service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence, autonomy and personal wellbeing. You need to have a caring nature, the ability to be a good listener and sensitive to others, have good verbal communication skills, work in a calm, patient and tolerant manner at the pace for the needs of the individual.
• Full-time or Part-time positions available.
• Wages from £7.50 to £9.20 depending on experience and hours (social or unsocial) worked.
• Travel time is paid inbetween visits.
• Have a permanent timetable.
• Guaranteed hours and a contract.
• Get paid for doing mandatory training.
• There is always overtime if you so wish.
• Triple pay for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
• Time and a half for Bank Holidays.
• You will always have an introduction to a Service User before you do the visit alone, but only if you and the
Service User are agreeable to the visit.
• Annual Leave is paid 5.6 weeks a year.
• Full and ongoing training is provided, including NVQs (QCFs).
• Full UK driving licence and use of a car would be useful but not essential.
If you would like to apply for a job there are a couple of ways that you can do this. Please download an application form, fill it in and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to us at: CCK Support Limited, Building 1, 10 Wealden Forest Park, Herne Common, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 7LQ. Or you can call us on 01227 668 041 and we can mail you an application form.
You can always download this word document, fill it in and email it back to us: Click Here
Or if you would like to download this PDF document and print it out, fill it all in and then mail it back to us at the above address: Click Here
Thank you for visiting our website and we will get back to you as soon as we receive your application.