It is the aim of CCK Support to provide a flexible and needs led service which is responsive to each individual's needs and wishes. Our normal working day is between 8am and 10pm for visits, however we offer a 24 hour service. Our visit times are from 30 minutes to 24 hour support each day. By offering a range of services, we ensure that there are endless possibilities for the use of this service and that the service is tailored to suit each individual.
Our Range of Services Provided
• Support with washing, bathing and showering.
• Support with toileting, use of incontinence aids etc.
• Support with dressing and undressing.
• Support in getting up and going to bed.
• Support in maintaining the care of skin, hair, teeth and nails where appropriate.
• Support in changing of stoma bags.
• Support with assistance with collecting medication and medication administering.
• Support with meal preparation and serving.
• Support and assistance with shopping and putting it all away.
• Support with domestic, washing up, laundry and ironing etc.
• Support in accessing community based activities, ie. Age UK
• Support with help managing finances and bill paying.
• Support in applying and collecting benefits.
• Support in seeking employment.
• Support in future planning.
• Support with behavioural management.
• Support with attending medical appointments.
• Support with going out for social events.
• Support with a sit in service (companionship).
• Support with a call in service.
• Support with caregiver relief (relief for family caregivers).
• Support with general errands.
• Gardening services.
The above list is just some of what we are able to provide.